Monday, June 28, 2021
Monday, June 21, 2021
Take 12 oz of strawberries and add 2-3 spoons of turbinado sugar or cane sugar (optional).
Add 2-3 oz of milk.
Add few drops of vanilla essence (optional).
Blend all of this smoothly in a blender.
Offer it to the Lord and then it's ready to serve! 😊😋
As the name suggests, it's very easy to make, but very yummy and kids love it!!
Mix 12oz. of condensed milk and 12 oz strawberries in blender (you can use the puree or ice cream mode or blend it using fruit smoothie mode). Then pour it in a container and freeze for 5 hours. Then you can take it and give it a mix and then freeze again. Then it will be ready. Or you can take out after 5 hours and enjoy 🎉You may want to mix the icecream with a spoon every 4 hours to ensure the crystals are not formed!
Offer it to the Lord and enjoy!!
Would love to have your comments and feedback once you try this recipe!!
Writing the blog after a really long time....tried something a couple of days ago after my family picked some berries - strawberries this time, from a nearby farm!! The above one is a sample picture...
My kids love strawberries and since we have a lot of these picked, I tried some strawberry bars from a recipe that I found online. My family and many of my friends liked it a lot.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix all base ingredients well into a very coarse crumb mixture.
- Butter can be in crumbs to give the final texture.
- Set aside 2 cups of this mixture.
- Place the remaining mixture into a 13"*9" pan and spread them over, pat them.
- Bake this for 8 minutes. At the end of 8 minutes you will see that these have become like shortbread.
- While it's baking, you can prepare the strawberry filling.
- Crush the strawberries in a blender coarsely before you start cooking them.
- Mix all of the filling ingredients into a saucepan and cook for 15 minutes in medium heat. Stir it a few times in between to ensure that these don't stick to the sides.
- The consistency should be like a jam and easily pour-able on to the baked short bread.
- Once the shortbread is done, pour the filling, even it out on the whole surface.
- Sprinkle the remaining set aside mixture onto the top of this jam layer.
- Bake at 350F for 20 minutes or until golden brown layers are formed at the side.
- Cool it, offer it to Lord and then enjoy!